Lovely, cozy villa rental with a beautiful view
Longtime island residents Skip and Andrea King welcome you to “Villa Nathalie”, their private Caribbean hideaway. With over 40 years combined island residency they will be able to advise you on all aspects of your St. Thomas holiday, from airline travel, car rental, boating and other recreational activities to the finest St. Thomas and St. John restaurants and nightlife, and great input on “where the locals go”.
Villa Nathalie is a two bedroom, one bath Villa, located on the very eastern end of the island of St. Thomas, in the US Virgin Islands. The Villa faces due east and offers a beautiful view of the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. The interior of “Villa Nathalie” is painted in a bright two-toned West Indian color scheme and tastefully appointed with cool white tiled floors and matching throw rugs throughout. All rooms have Hunter ceiling fans.
Villa Nathalie was built in 1963 and is of the classic West Indian masonry design. The Villa has a large covered porch area which adjoins a pool deck, all with attractive Mexican Terra Cotta tile. Enjoy a cool dip in the pool or a refreshing outdoor shower while enjoying the island’s trademark easterly trade winds and a lovely view of our neighboring island, St. John, as well as other smaller islands and cays.
Villa Nathalie is just two minutes from Red Hook where you’ll find two grocery stores, two banks and many excellent restaurants and shops. The ferry trip to St. John takes just 15 minutes from Red Hook. Area beaches are within walking distance but because of the winding roads and steep terrain, we strongly recommend that you rent a car.
We are the last home at the end of a private drive which allows for a great deal of privacy and makes “Villa Nathalie” the perfect Caribbean retreat. Villa Nathalie is a non-smoking property.
Price per night is determined by duration of stay. Please request a booking for accurate pricing.
- Laundrywashing machine, dryer, iron and board
- Linens and towels provided
- Parking onsite, garage car port
- Kitchencoffee maker, dishes and utensils, microwave, oven, refrigerator, stove, toaster
- Diningtable for 4 in dining room, table for 4 on veranda
- Outdoor Poolpool deck, walk-in shower
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden lovely garden with local fruit trees
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 11 queen bed
- Bedroom 22 twin/single beds
- Bathroomtoilet, shower
- Outdoor showerwalk-in
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Things to do
- Sports and Adventuringdeepsea fishing, golf, hiking, kayaking, parasailing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, snorkeling/diving, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
- Leisure Activitiesbeach combing, bird watching, boating, eco tourism, photography, scenic drives, shelling, shopping, sight seeing, wildlife viewing
- Attractionsarboretum, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, duty free shops, festivals, health/beauty spa, library, marina, restaurants, ruins
- Local BusinessesATM/bank, groceries, hospital, massage therapist, medical services